Alumni Insurance Program
The Tufts University Alumni Association sponsors an Insurance Program as a service to our graduates. The program offers a variety of insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance - Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance - For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed, self-employed, and recent graduates. The Health Care Reform Act allows children to remain on a parent’s policy until age 26* and as a result, many alumni may find that they no longer have access to affordable healthcare.
- Life Insurance - Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance - Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance - Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Pet Insurance - Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services - A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
*Age 28 in Ohio; age 29 in New York; age 30 in Florida Nebraska, and New Jersey
For more information, visit http://meyerandassoc.com/tufts or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.