Transcripts & Records

Transcript Requests

Transcript requests can be made:

  • Online
  • In person
  • By mail

Transcript requests for undergraduate and graduate degree holders are handled by the Student Services office in Dowling Hall on the Medford campus. Classes 2006 and up may request transcripts online via Tufts' Student Information System (SIS). All others should submit a Transcript Request Form to Student Services or stop by and complete a transcript request form in person.

Any forms that graduate schools or other organizations require to be sent with the transcript can also be included; Tufts will mail them with the transcripts.

Paper transcript request forms should be mailed to:
Tufts University
Administrative Support - Transcript Processing
Dowling Hall, 419 Boston Ave
Medford, MA 02155

Requests will normally be processed within two working days, but may take up to a maximum of five days during peak periods (January and February). Your records must indicate that you are financially cleared in order for a transcript request to be completed.

Professional school transcript requests are handled by the individual schools.


Visit the Student Services website for more information about transcript requests, or contact the Student Services help desk at 617-627-2000.

Enrollment/Degree Verification

Please fax your request for an attendance/degree verification letter to Tufts Student Services at 617-627-3848 with the following information:

  • Your full name
  • Your full name as a student (if different from above)
  • The last four digits only of your Social Security number
  • Time you attended, graduation year, major, and degree
  • Mailing address to which you want the letter sent

Obtaining a Replacement Diploma

To request another copy of your diploma, complete the Replacement Diploma Request Form (pdf) and mail it to Tufts. Please note that it must be notarized before mailing to Tufts.