Young Friends of Tufts Advancement
The mission of Young Friends of Tufts Advancement is to encourage and strengthen young alumni engagement, philanthropy, and connection to the university.
Founded in 2003, YFTA has committees in Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., and San Francisco. The groups host two philanthropy-focused events annually in each city:
- Fall Thank You Event: Includes young alumni who gave in the prior year; this event is a free event to thank donors for their generosity to the university
- March to the Top Event: Includes all young alumni; this event is a fundraising event meant to inspire young alumni to participate in the March to the Top challenge by making a gift of any amount back to Tufts.
- Boston: Maya Hauer-Laurencin, A11, Olivia Japlon, A13, and Elizabeth Siegle, A10
- New York: Michael Laha, A10
- Washington, D.C.: Jesse Poon, A12
- San Francisco: Loren Austin, A09, Karan Jain, A09, and Lumay Wang, A11
Want to join YFTA or have questions? Please email Ellie Leahy, assistant director, Tufts Fund for Arts, Sciences & Engineering.
YFTA's Recent Stats:
Last year, thanks in part to our YFTA events and outreach, 2,277 young alumni across the globe gave back to Tufts to support today’s Jumbos!
More than 200 young alumni attended YFTA events in 2016.
Giving Back to Tufts
Join the 2,123 young alumni who have already shown their Jumbo support this year!