Events & Reunions
Free Tele-Seminar: Networking for Success
Tufts Alumni Career Services
When: Monday, May 20, 2013, 1:00 pm (iCal)
Leslie Warner of Tufts Alumni Career Services will lead this free, one-hour interactive tele-seminar on successful networking strategies used by top executives and networking masters. Whether your goals include making your next career move, increasing your visibility and effectiveness in your current company, or growing your business, this workshop will provide tactical networking skills critical to your success. Walk away knowing:
- Why networking is critical to your long term business and career success
- How to overcome common obstacles to networking
- How to introduce yourself in a way that leaves them wanting to know more
- How to get the most out of a networking event, industry association meeting, or career fair
- How to get your calls and emails returned more often and with better results
Leslie Warner has more than 20 years of experience helping professionals achieve their networking and career goals. Seminar limited to 15 participants for an interactive discussion format in which your questions can be answered.
After registering, you will receive information via email on how to join the telephone conference call and access the PowerPoint presentation.