Events & Reunions
Webinar: 7 Keys to a Successful Job Search for Midlife Jobseekers
Tufts Career Services
When: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 8:00 pm (iCal)
If you are a jobseeker, you need to consider yourself a product. You are competing against thousands of other products hoping to land in the hands of the right buyers. Packaging, product placement, pricing and word of mouth are all critical to your success.
In this workshop with job search expert Eileen Williams, you will learn:
- How to define, differentiate and launch you the product
- How to brand yourself for success
- The surefire ways to make yourself marketable
- How to distinguish yourself from the competition
- How to create a powerful presence both in-person and online
- Networking, word of mouth and the “halo effect”
- The ups and downs of compensation
Questions? Contact Nicole Anderson, email@example.com, Associate Director, Alumni Career Services.