Events & Reunions
Home Buying 101 Seminar
Tufts Alumni Boston
Location: 100 Massachusetts Avenue (Entrance to building – on the corner of Newbury and Mass Ave)
Main Conference Room
Boston, MA 02115
Closest T stop Is Hynes on the Green line and Back Bay on the Orange line | See Map
When: Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm (iCal)
If you are currently renting a property and considering making the big jump to ownership, join us for an informative seminar about the home-buying process.
On hand will be a local residential real estate professional, a mortgage lender, a real estate attorney, and a home insurance specialist. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Getting pre -approved: what’s involved and what to know
- Current rates/programs and what to expect in the next 12 months
- How to go about selecting a real estate agent: questions to ask and what to look out for
- Finding the right home: different ways to go about it and how your realtor will help in the process
- The buying timeline
- Market trends and analysis
- How to compete with other buyers - ways to make your offer stand out
- Legal issues: the things you will need to know
- Insurance issues: how it works and what the costs are
Light appetizers and drinks will be served.
Disclaimer: Tufts Alumni Boston does not endorse, recommend, or make representations with respect to the advice of this seminar and individuals at a Tufts Alumni-sponsored event do not represent an endorsement.
Please register by Friday, April 24.
This is a free event.
Questions? Please contact Amanda Tramont in the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.