Events & Reunions
Teleseminar: Get Started and Connected with LinkedIn
Tufts Alumni Career Services
When: Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 1:00 pm (iCal)
To join this alumni career webinar, all you need is a phone and a computer!
LinkedIn is not just for jobseekers; it’s for everyone. You need LinkedIn to be visible in your professional community.
In addition, your profile will allow you to:
- Stay connected with your network
- Learn about career paths
- Conduct career research—which companies and industries might be a good fit for you?
- Help others in your network
- Find job opportunities that aren’t publicized elsewhere
Join Leslie Warner of Tufts Alumni Career Services for this interactive one-hour webinar, through which you'll learn the following:
- How to build a profile that will effectively communicate your brand
- The most important—and most neglected!—parts of the profile: your headline and summary
- How to use groups to their full benefit
- The secrets that LinkedIn doesn't want you to know (Hint: Never pay for membership upgrades again!)
After you register, you will receive instructions for joining the session.
This event is free.