Events & Reunions
Webinar: Cracking the New Job Market
Tufts Career Services
When: Wednesday, June 07, 2017, 8:00 pm (iCal)
- Forget everything you think you know about landing a well-paid job—the rules have changed forever. Yes, how to find professional work once seemed clear and unwavering: capture career highlights in a resume, practice answers to standard interview questions, and do lots of face-to-face networking. Unfortunately, that way of doing things is now outdated. It doesn’t matter if you are new grad or an experienced professional you’ll learn insights and strategies in this webinar that will serve you for the rest of your career.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Gather information on what a prospective employer finds important
- Emphasize those skills, accomplishments, and qualities in tailored resumes and interview answers
- Identify the intersection between personal talents and what the marketplace needs
- Unlock the networking power of social media
- Negotiate the best possible offer Enlightening and practical, this myth-busting book delivers seven powerful rules for landing a great job—even in a difficult economy
Questions? Contact Nicole Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Director, Alumni Career Services.