Events & Reunions
Webinar: Your First 100 Days
Tufts Career Services
When: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 8:00 pm (iCal)
The first 100 days of a brand-new job will play a huge role in shaping the success of your whole career. Your on-the-job competence will always be important, of course, but you’ll also have to manage complex work relationships, your personal branding, and the tangible results you deliver. If you fail in any of these areas, you may be able to recover later—but it’s going to be hard.
Jeffrey Tarter, author of The First Hundred Days, has written the definitive career guide for how to hit the ground running on a new job. In this webinar, he you’ll learn about five critical “moments of truth” during those first 100 days :
- Your first one-on-one conversation with your boss
- Your first (probably trivial) assignment
- The moment when your team members really begin to trust you
- The first time you’re shocked by the bad behavior of your co-workers
- The moment when you decide you really love—or hate—your new job
Questions? Contact Nicole Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Director, Alumni Career Services.