Miss having your friends across the hall instead of across the country? Not this weekend!
We have single and double rooms available, as well as a very small number of suites in a couple of the dorms. We'll do our best to assign rooms by class year and accommodate your requests for whom you'll be rooming near. Singles and doubles will be in South Hall.
- A double room means two twin extra-long beds, not a double bed.
- Your room will include linens (sheets, a blanket, and a towel) and a pillow. Word on the street, though, is that it's a pretty small towel, so consider yourself warned!
- You'll need to bring toiletries, flip flops for the shower (if you're so inclined), and posters from your college days for decoration.
- The rooms do not have air conditioning, so if you feel inclined to bring a fan, please do so.
- If you register for a suite, we’ll be in touch as the event approaches to get everyone’s name, so don’t worry about that at this point.
Rates will be announced closer to the event. Please note that we cannot accept requests for specific rooms, floors, or dorms. However, we we'll do our best to group classmates near each other!
For those who'd rather stay at a hotel, we have negotiated special rates and room blocks with few local hotels for Friday and Saturday nights.
AC Marriott Cambridge: $299/night
You must book by May 9 for room block pricing.
AC Mariott North: $209/night
Book online to get the Back to the Hill room rate. You must book by May 11.
Hyatt Place Medford: $239/night
Call 781-395-8500 and ask for the "Tufts Alumni Relations" rate. You must book by May 5.