Get InvolvedFill Out Volunteer Interest Form
Volunteer Job Descriptions
- Active Citizenship/Public Service
- Alumni Council Committee
- Career Networking / Career Services
- Class Reunion
- Foster Children Holiday Party
- Regional Chapter
- Senior Dinner Alumni Host
- Shared Interest Group
- Confidentiality Form
- Volunteer Handbook (PDF)
Tufts University Alumni Association accomplishes some of its most important work through its standing committees. It’s an excellent way to meet a broad spectrum of your fellow alumni. Some of the responsibilities include researching and implementing important initiatives in the areas of Career Services, Student Issues, Alumni Weekend, and Homecoming.
The primary responsibility of class reunion volunteers is to reach out to classmates to encourage attendance at their reunion and participation in their class gift.
All committee members are expected to:
- mark their calendar and attend Alumni/Reunion Weekend held on the third weekend in May
- participate in the class gift
- engage in outreach by encouraging classmates to attend reunion, inviting classmates to participate in class reunion gift, and updating classmates about news on the Hill
- report to staff on results of outreach
- join monthly conference calls between September–June
Gift Officer Program
Become a member of the Tufts Fund for Arts, Sciences & Engineering Gift Officer Program, an annual peer-to-peer fundraising program.
- Gift Officers may select their contact lists by region, career, affinity, or class year.
- Gift Officers keep track of their contacts and communicate with Tufts Fund staff through an online database, the Tufts Volunteer Network (TVN).
As a Gift Officer you'll receive:
- a welcome packet with useful information about the Tufts Fund and the university, including talking points, sample communications, and donor information
- access to additional online resources and trainings
- regular updates on your contacts' giving so you can track their progress
Please visit the Tufts Fund Gift Officer page for more information.