Be a part of #GivingTuesday at Tufts
October 31, 2014
Help us meet the challenge!
If 250 people make a gift on #GivingTuesday, Tufts will receive $36,000 from Courtney Wang, A78, A15P.
#GivingTuesday celebrates giving on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This year, it falls on December 2.
And this year, your support can go even further!
If 250 of you give on #GivingTuesday, Tufts will receive $36,000 from Courtney Wang, A78, A15P.
Here are easy ways to support Tufts on #GivingTuesday:
- Make a gift on 12/2.
- Already made your annual fund gift? Consider making another gift on 12/2 to support Tufts’ #GivingTuesday effort and inspire others to do so.
- Spread the word via email to your Tufts friends.
Spread the word on social media using #GivingTuesday and #TuftsAlumni:
- Post a photo from our Tufts, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, or The Fletcher School galleries and use one as a profile pic.
- Use our sample social media posts.
- Learn more about volunteer opportunities and get involved in 2015.
We’re so grateful for your support! We’ll give shout outs on social media to all who make a gift online on #GivingTuesday. (Just leave a comment on the online giving form if you don’t want us to post your name.)
Thank you for making a difference and supporting Tufts on #GivingTuesday!