Join us for Jumbo Alumni Service Month!
May 27, 2015
July 2015 marks the first ever Jumbo Alumni Service Month, spearheaded by the Tufts University Alumni Association, Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service, and the Active Citizens of Tufts alumni chapter. During Jumbo Alumni Service Month, regional alumni chapters and shared interest groups will sponsor local community service initiatives for Tufts alumni, students, and friends throughout the world. These events are designed to encourage, recognize and celebrate the tradition of active citizenship at Tufts and beyond.
Participating chapters and shared interest groups include: ACT Boston, the Association for Tufts Alumnae, Chicago, London, New York, San Francisco, Tufts Environmental Alumni, and Washington DC. Visit one of the Jumbo Alumni Service Month event pages below for more information and to register!
- June 27: Chicago Cares Serve-a-thon
- July 6: This is Nutrition's Time in London
- July 12: Serve Lunch at GLIDE in San Francisco
- July 12: Service Day at Carpenter's Shelter in Washington, D.C.
- July 18: Charles River Clean- Up Day in Boston
- July 25: TEA Mystic River Clean-up Day in Boston
- July 25: Service Day at City Harvest in NYC
No events in your area? You can still join in on the fun by taking a photo of yourself doing service and posting it to Facebook using the hashtags #jumboalumniservicemonth or #jasm.